Likes: USF’s Facebook page does a great job with providing us information on many sources and services that we would otherwise not know they exist.
Dislikes: The network is relatively small - having only 564 friends. Make it more colorful by adding additional graphics, images, photos of facility and events.
· Library’s resources and services, including workshops available
· how to search for Library copies of the textbooks you need
· help with project information on Research Rescue
· help with conducting research
· graduate dissertation forum information
· hours of operation, website, address, phone number
· upcoming/social events
Perhaps USF can put links of the library’s Facebook page throughout Blackboard so that more students could become part of it.
I think overall though, USF library’s Facebook page provides great information for the students.